"These private classes range from beginning level to advanced level hair cutting.
Refine, expand, and add to your knowledge no matter what your level of expertise."
You will learn:
- To Build Confidence
- The Consultation: How to consult with a client, to build trust and to decide in a visual way what will look great and work for them.
- The Importance of Using the Mirror
- How To Cut a Clean, Sharp Line: Whether you’re cutting a bob, long hair or short hair.
- How To Work With and Understand All Types of Growth Patterns.
- Layering and Blending Including the 5-Day Blow-dry Technique
- Graduation / Round Graduation
- Body Positioning: How to stand while cutting and blow-drying.
- Texturizing hair and removing weight.
- Using and understanding tension.
Choose which haircuts you want to focus on and we will individualize the class
to fit your needs:
- Classic Precision One-Length Bob With the Mason Pearson Blow-dry
- Precision Layered Bob
- Short Hair Featuring Round Graduation & Layering
- Graduated Precision Bob Featuring the Mason Pearson Blow-dry
- Long Hair Featuring Blending, Layering, Texturizing, Point-cutting and Blow-drying
- Men’s Hair: Scissor-Over-Comb / Grooming / Styling
- Curly or Wavy Hair
- 5-Day Blow-dry Technique
Entry - One hands-on private class with Laara Raynier.
Focus - Three hands-on private classes with Laara Raynier.
Training - Six hands-on private classes with Laara Raynier.
Mastery - Ten hands-on private classes with Laara Raynier.
For details and to book private classes:
Call: (212) 995-9334 or E-mail: Laara@MastercutterAcademy.com